WFU

2012年9月27日 星期四

The feelings

Now I recognize that my heart is howling,


for the points I focus on wrong and over.


What's that?


The relation between frinds makes the feelings of envy and possession.


The sorrow comes because I feel myself worse than others and even the fellows.


The mind and spirit  go everywhere without my control.


Amid the din of the battle in the heart swept right and left,


I have to overcome it with a mighty power I'm still looking for.


Though the way may be difficult which I know that at the begining,


It's worth searching for.


Like glittering coral that shine the dark and deep sea,


It'll be the right hand of me to cover  the dark side.


Gods hurl the fate to me,


and I must face it.


This is what I am willing to do and what I always face.


 


為什麼我用英文寫文章寫的那麼悲情...?


明明就沒甚麼事


被我寫得好像天下大亂一樣= =


 


2 則留言:

  1. Yeah~ You say right, nothing you need to be sorrowful.
    I have  read your reply in last article.
    That's a good idea writing in English with at least ten new words you learned each day.
    And I feel that there are many differential between your article and mine.
    You are able to write some literary words like "glittering coral that shine the dark and deep sea."
    Maybe My major is Electric Engineering, so I feel clearly that your txet sensitivity is much better than I.
    I must have to learn Engilsh harder to get where the level of you.
    Finally, like last article.
    There just one mistake that "The relation between frinds makes..." must be "The relation between friends makes...".
    Good luck for every days.

    回覆刪除
  2. Yeah~ You say right, nothing you need to be sorrowful.
    I have  read your reply in last article.
    That's a good idea writing in English with at least ten new words you learned each day.
    And I feel that there are many differential between your article and mine.
    You are able to write some literary words like "glittering coral that shine the dark and deep sea."
    Maybe My major is Electric Engineering, so I feel clearly that your txet sensitivity is much better than I.
    I must have to learn Engilsh harder to get where the level of you.
     
    Finally, like the last article.
    There just one mistake that "The relation between frinds makes..." must be "The relation between friends makes...".
     
    Good luck for every days.
    [版主回覆09/27/2012 22:12:22]Sometimes It makes people falling into deep sadness when they read too many western literature that the writers had both melancholia and tragic background...I think that's why the things I write show sorrow.
    And I agree with you that we study in different departments and it cause us writing in ways.
    Now I'm in literature and mythology or so which are more sensible than your text books.
    But you have your own way to write and I think it may be great!
    I'm glad we can talk like this that can help us improving it!
    Hope we can keep on typing in this way.
    And thank you again for the mistake that I missed.
    Good luck too!

    回覆刪除