WFU

2012年9月24日 星期一

My first Eng pra

To be a upright person, huh?


How?


Or who is a upright person exactly?


If a upright person must follow the God, I think maybe I'm a Gentile?


I mean I don't know anything about what God want us to do.


And I always do what I think, I feel.


Are we really the descendants of Adom amd Eve, the father and mather of the human being?


If we're, why I sometimes feel that I fall into a costant sorrow without God blessing?


I always ask "Who I am?'


A inhaitant from the earth?


A soul missing the way?


Or just a lost heart?


But there is one thing I know and have to know:


If I don't try to change, then it won't be change.


Like a vineyard, It'll die without care.


I must take care of it afresh and afresh, and replenish it with love.


The way or the direct may not spring easily, but I think I'll get the answer I'm looking for little by little.


Just keep doing it!


1 則留言:

  1. Hi~ This is kind of moving article.
    However, there are some mistakes, all of them are Misspelled.
    "Adom amd Eve",  it must be "Adam and Eve"".
    "costant sorrow without God blessing", I don't know what you really want to
    mean about "costant", but I think it would be "constant".
     
    Even Homer sometimes nods.
    Just like you say : "Keep doing it."
    [版主回覆09/26/2012 23:53:35]Haha~
    Actually my friend told me to keep writing in English with ten new words I learned each day.
    Simply because I'm studying the Bible, so the new words I learned just kind of...holy?...or something you know what I'm talking about.
    And I have to say thank you very much to you for correcting my mistakes.
    You have to know that mean a lot to me.lol
    If you don't mind, I hope you can keep do this for me.
    Thanks~

    回覆刪除