WFU

2012年10月6日 星期六

Busy, Busy and Busy

I need to say


it's not easy for me to handle my studying  and writing


and it seems that my computer has some problems I can't solve it.


Then my friends and I make a studying group


that I have to read more books besides the text books.


I've never thought I would be so busy like this.


Now I have to reduce my free time for playing the piano, drawing and reading the novels I bought.


Though this bothers me a little,


I'm still willing to do this.


This's what I'd like to do very much.


Hope I can both study hard and do well in the group.


The translsting for BbS must be put off, I think.


That reminds me the last translating spending a lot of time for me.


Anyway, I have to work hard every moment!


Every day is a new day


and


every day can be fantastic if we want.


Is that right?


 


所以說"讀書會"的正確英文到底是甚麼...


 


1 則留言:

  1. Playing piano!!   Oh~ You are such a literary temperamental girl.
    And you make a right dicision.
    Studying harder when you are freshman will be helpful for your study in the university.
    Well begun is half done.
    Finally,"讀書會" in Engilsh is "study club".
    Internet is a very excllent tool!
    [版主回覆10/06/2012 18:17:39]yeah...just a little. I can't paly well, just for fun. My friend are better than me:)
    Now I  really enjoy studying  and learning for  things I'm interesting in!
    It's more happier than studying the subjects I don't like.
    Still work hard!
    By the way, when you perform on a music instrument, you have to add "the" between "play" and "music instrment"
    ex: play the piano, play the violin
    And thanks for "study club"

    回覆刪除