WFU

2012年11月25日 星期日

Quotes from The Lion King




It's the circle of life, and it moves us all through despair and hope, through faith and love.- Rafiki



He'd make a very handsome throw rug. And just think, whenever it gets dirty you can take him out and beat him.- Zazu



Let an old pro show you how it's done.- Mufasa



I am only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.- Mufasa



Look at the stars, the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you...And so will I.-Mufasa



When the world turns it's back on you, you turn your back on the world. -Timon

Welcome to our humble home.- Timon



The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.- Rafiki



You have forgotten who you are and so have forgotten me. Look inside yourself, Simba. You are more than what you have become.- Mufasa



沒有留言:

張貼留言